Montag, 29. Dezember 2008

Tutorials "Happy New Year 2009" and "Kiss me at Midnight"

Tutorial Happy New Year 2009 - English/German

Good Morning to all of you, yesterday I have finally written two new tutorials! Both are New Year's tuts, so you can wish all of your friends and family a Happy and Healthy New Year with the tags you are creating from my tutorials! The first one is called "Happy New Year 2009", which was done with the "Happy New Year" Scrapkit by Dezigns by Ali. Template and Mask are created by Ali, too. Thank you so much!

Tutorial Kiss me at Midnight English/German

The second one is called "Kiss me at Midnigh" using Danielle's (DMK Designs) gorgeous "Kiss me at Midnight" scrapkit and Wordart Freebie. Template was created by Gina and I also used a mask by Gemstaggintuts.

Many thanks to all of your for all the supplies, scrapkits and so on...
I really hope you all like my tutorials and enjoy doing them!

Hugs TINA

1 Kommentare:

Aquarius Scrapability hat gesagt…

Happy New Year sweets!!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010