Samstag, 10. Januar 2009

PTU Scrapkit "Pink Valentine Heart"

PTU Kit "Pink Valentine Heart"
click above to get directly to the kit


First of all, I want to wish you a Happy New Year! A little late, I know but I have been so busy with working and........... with creating my very first scrapkit ever!
It is not a joke ;o) I just had some inspiration, started creating and I really love what came around. As I really, really loved creating the kit - and I want more now *lol*, I decided to make it a PTU kit, so I will be able to cover the costs for a lot of upcoming kits, I hope.
I am very proud and happy to have joined the gorgeous store United Scraps 4 Taggers now, so you can get the "Pink Valentine Heart" PTU kit there! I really hope you enjoy and love it as much as I do! And please, let me see all those great tags you will create with it!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010