Freitag, 12. März 2010

♥ "Velvet Apples" - NEW PTU Tagger Size Kit ♥

This is my brand new PTU Tagger Size Kit, very fresh, very delicious and very silky called "Velvet Apples"! The kit is a little different because it is soooooo GREEN but I really love it and I hope you love it as much as I do, too!

You can purchase it at Just4Taggers, Sophisti-Scraps and Exquisite Scraps! Remember that there is a 50% off sale at Just4Taggers at the moment, so don't wait too long!

The kit contains:

30 Papers (700x700px)
21 frames
and 100 beautiful elements

Here is a tag I made with the kit! The tube is so lovely, I had to tag her!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010