Dienstag, 9. März 2010

♥ NEW GORGEOUS CT Tutorials ♥

My wonderful Creative Team has been really busy and did those wonderful tutorials using my "I Love Music" PTU Tagger Size Kit! I am so impressed to see all these stunning and different results, it's hard to believe how many beautiful tags can be created by using only one and only kit!

So here you go:

The first one was written by the adorable Beverly! Her tutorial is called "Music Affair" and you can find it here!

The second one was written by the sweet Natasha! It is called "I Love Music" and it is here!
And last but not least a stunning tutorial by the lovely Kajira! It's called "Clubbin' ", it is real cool and you can find it here!

Thank you so much, all you ladies, for your great and fantastic work!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010