Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

♥ Wow - and any tutorials done? ♥

Thank you for more than 350 downloads for my "Christmas Wonderland" FTU kit and thanks to everyone who left a lovely comment on the kit and for all your birthday wishes! I am sooo happy you liked the kit *lol* I know, I know, other scrapkit designers have more downloads in a shorter time but as I am not so popular, yet this is gorgeous for me!

So, I haven't seen any tutorials, yet using the kit and I was wondering if nobody has used the kit for a tut or just for a lovely tag! I was very pleased if you all would send me some results to see what you have done with the kit! Don't be shy and send everything you have made with it to tina@tinas-magical-world.de! Thank you in advance, I am so excited to see every tag and every tut!

Well, and now I wish you a Good Night for today.... I have to get up at 4:30am tomorrow, so it is time ;0) See you soon!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010