Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009

♥ New Tutorials by me ♥

Today I wrote a fantastic tutorial using a very gorgeous New Year's kit! The kit is called "Happy New Year" and it was created by heavenDreams. It is an amazing kit and I am so sure you will love it as much as I do! The tutorial is called "Happy New Year", too and you can find it here...
The other tutorial I wrote a couple of days ago and it is called "New Year's kisses" and was done with an adorable FTU kit from Seven Scraps! The tutorial is called as the kit is *lol* and you can find it here! Please enjoy both tutorials and HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010