Sonntag, 1. März 2009

Tutorial "Irish Girl" by Silvie/translated into English by ME ;o)


Silvie has written this gorgeous tutorial using my "True Blue" PTU kit (Tagger Size) and when I saw it I just thought WOW, isn't that stunning! Unfortunately she only did it in German but as I wanted all of you to re-do it I asked her if I could translate it into English and I got her permission *yeah* So, here it is....

Silvie's German version is called "Irish Girl" and you can find it here, my English one is called "Canadian Girl" - like this lovely Ismael Rac lady *lol* and can be found here Have fun doing it, I really love what Silvie has done with the kit! Thank you so much!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010