Samstag, 28. Februar 2009

Creative Team Call

As one of my CT members you would receive my kits for free of course. With every kit you are requesting you are supposed to write at least one tutorial with. You had to post it on your blog and/or your tutorial site and sent it through several yahoo tutorial groups. You have to keep to copyright rules strictly and of course you were not allowed to share my kits! Please apply with some samples of your work, no matter if you are using my kits or kits from other designers for that and send me a link to your blog/tut site. Send me your application to tina@tinas-magical-world.de and please write CT call in the subject line! Thank you!

Hugs and Good Luck TINA

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010