Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009

New PTU Tagger Size Kits "True Blue" and "True Red"


On Friday, I started doing a real BLUE kit and over the night - I guess it was over the night *lol* I thought why not make a real RED one with the same papers, elements and frames, too? So, I started doing a red one, too and I really love both kits! The colours and elements came out so great! That is how I see it *lol*
So, if you love BLUE, the blue one is the perfect one for you! And if you love RED, the red one is the perfect one for you! But if you cannot decide and you love both colours you can buy a bundle of both kits together only here on my blog!
Kits are available on Dazzling Scraps and BitchinScrapsBoutique. Have fun and enjoy the kits!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010