Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

Greyscaled Mobile Phone Template CU


I have just uploaded a CU greyscaled Mobile Phone Template to the stores I am selling at. I did it a couple of weeks ago when I needed a "mobile phone" for a kit - I have never done that kit until now *lol* - and did not find one, so I thought I can try it myself and that was what came around. The template is saved in .pspimage format, so you have layers to colorize individually! Please check out US4T, Bitchin Scraps Boutique and Dazzling Scraps for more information and think about the Grand Opening on Bitchin Scraps Boutique from 6th to 8th February!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010