Freitag, 20. Februar 2009

Another Award for me


I received this lovely award from Laura (Cinnamon Scraps) and it means such a lot to me! Thank you so much!

The info that comes along with this award is:
This seal is given to the blogs, which are very charming. These bloggers, aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self promotion. This hope is that this trophy when the links are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Give the trophy to eight bloggers, who must choose eight other bloggers and add this text with your trophy. Anyway, as the most of you already have this award, I will just keep it for myself *lol* BUT you know how much I love all of YOU! Hugs TINA

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010