Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010

♥ Stunning Tags and Tuts with my "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Oh, I am sooo excited about all the wonderful tags and tuts made with "You Scare Me" Freebie Tagger Size kit! I cannot believe how many different creations already have been made with it! One is more beautiful than the other, it's really incredible!

The first tag was made by Yolanda, you can find her awesome work here! It is always a pleasure to take a look at her creations! Thank you, Yolanda ♥

The other two tags were created by my gorgeous CT member Beverly and she did two awesome tutorials with it! The first one is called "On Hallow's Eve" and you can find it here!

The second tutorial is called "You Scare Me" and you can find it here! I really love them both, hope you do, too! Thank you so much, Beverly ♥

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010