Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

♥ Back to Scrap - NEW PTU Kit "A Touch of Autumn" ♥

I am finally BACK TO SCRAP and selling my kits exclusively at Scrappin Warehouse now! To celebrate this I am having a 30%off sale during the first month (until 20th October 2010).
I did not know how much I missed creating scrapkits until I did this adorable Autumn kit during the past couple of days! It brought such a lot of happiness and joy into my life to see the kit grow and become so beautiful!

The kit is full of such a lot of amazing elements and warm and bright autumn colours! I really love how it turned out and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

The kit contains 28 papers, 93 elements and 17 frames.

Not all shown on preview! Please don't share!

You can purchase this awesome kit here!

1 Kommentare:

Seven hat gesagt…

Suuuper Schön und "Willkommen Zurück" ♥

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010