Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010

♥ A big Thank You to Sonja... ♥

...for my wonderful new blog header! I ran a contest at Creative Misfits because I needed a new one and got lots of wonderful entries for it! Every single entry was awesome but I had to pick a winner and this is Sonja! Thank you such a lot! As a girl needs to change its blog design from time to time *lol* I picked two more and they are Tonya and Sheri with the entries below! Thank you once again to everyone who took part and got creative for me!

Tonya's Entry

Sheri's Entry

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010