Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010

♥ Color Palette Challenge ♥

I have already got ideas for 4 more PTU Tagger Size kits but I thought I could make a FTU kit in between and I would really love to run a Color Palette Challenge for it! Everyone who wants to can send me a Color Palette created by himself and even a fitting name for a kit to tina(at)tinas-magical-world.de Please put Color Palette Challenge in the subject line!

I will pick the 3 Color Palettes I like best and will post them on my blog to let people vote for the one they like best! As little Thank You the winner will receive my next PTU kit for free!

I totally forgot *lol* The Color Palette Challenge will run from today, 23rd February 2010 to Tuesday, 2nd March 2010! Have fun and Good Luck!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010