Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010

♥ NEW CT Tutorial "Sophisticated Class" by Beverly ♥


Beverly wrote this adorable tutorial called "Sophisticated Class" using my "Sophistication" Exclusive Mega PTU Kit and I just love it! She told me that she was surprised about the colours I was working with for this kit because most of my other kits where in pastel shades but I love this red/black/white combination! It is not so soft and kind, it is like a tough lady *lol*

You can find Beverly's gorgeous tutorial here! Please enjoy and thank you so much, honey!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010