Dienstag, 25. August 2009

New Tutorial "Be Beautiful"

Tutorial "Be Beautiful"

Wow, it is my holiday and I have written a second tutorial in only two days! Isn't that gorgeous?!?! The tutorial is called "Be Beautiful" and was done with the fantastic "Be You" Collab by Sarah and TammyKat from Pimp My Tags! From the first moment I saw the kit I fell in love with it! ...and when I saw Ali's new template today it was just perfect for the kit and the adorable Ismael tube, so thank you all for your gorgeous stuff!

1 Kommentare:

-*Sky*- hat gesagt…

hi hun! i hope you're doing fine.. and i have an award for you on my blog! xoxoxo

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010