Freitag, 31. Juli 2009

NEW Tutorials and Tutorialblog

I have written two new tutorials called "Angel's Wings" and the other one is called "Hot Angel Nights" and although there is an angel in both of them they are completely different!

The first one is a really lovely one using the charming PTU kit "Looking Down" by Kirsty! The other and hotter one is using one of Krissys gorgeous PTU kits called "Sexy Back" Click on the previews to get to the tutorials! I really hope you like them!

Besides, I do have a new tutorial blog here. For the moment I will publish all new tutorials there, only available in English but I have a translator on the blog!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010