Sonntag, 31. Mai 2009

Special Bundle and Sale

I am selling this special bundle containing my latest two kits "Vanilla" and "Magical Moments" for a limited time only for a special price. You can purchase it here on Exquisite Scraps, here on Twilight Scraps AND on ScrapsWithAttitude, too!

Besides I am having a 30% off sale in both stores - Exquisite Scraps and Twilight Scraps - until Sunday, 6th June 2009. The bundles are 20% off there!

I really hope you like both kits! I am so in love with them, really ;o)
Have fun, enjoy and thank you for your support!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010