Sonntag, 31. Mai 2009

NEW CT Tuts "Love Waits" and "Love Me"

These are two wonderful new tutorials using my upcoming "Vanilla" PTU kit - written by Beverly and Mariel from my gorgeous CT.
First tutorial was written by Beverly and it is absolutely amazing! I love this Cinderella tube and it is so lovely together with the kit! You can find the tutorial "Love Waits" here


The second tutorial was written by Mariel and it is called "Love me" She made me two awesome tags and as I couldn't decide which one I like more *lol* - I love them both - I post both of them! Thank you so much. This stunning tut can be found here

The kit will be uploaded to the stores tonight, so please stay tuned ;o)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010