Freitag, 3. April 2009

NEW CT Tut "Gettin'Cheeky"


Tutorial "Gettin' Cheeky"
English/German

As I think I am in my own Creative Team, too *lol* I post this as CT tut here!
After spending most of my day in bed today because I don't feel so fine due to sore throat, I have just uploaded my newest tutorial called "Gettin' Cheeky". I have done the German version this morning and translated it into English a couple of minutes ago *lol* It was done with my "Cheeky Princess" PTU tagger size kit and I think it is sooo cute ;o) Hope you like it! Please enjoy!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010