Samstag, 18. April 2009

A LOVELY TAG by SUSAN


While I was on holiday - YES, I am back home *lol* - Susan sent me this really lovely tag using my "Something Beautiful" tagger size kit within the scope of my competition and she is getting my next PTU kit for free. Thank you so, so much for this wonderful tag! I really love the Rachel Tallamy fairy in there!

If you have also bought the "Something Beautiful" tagger size kit and would love to have my next PTU kit for free please send me a tag made with it and a copy of the invoice to the e-mail address above until Sunday (19th April) night! Have fun!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010