Mittwoch, 22. April 2009

I have been tagged...

by my CT member Beverly ;o) from HorsePlaysPasture, so thank you so much, hun!


8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Spending a lot of time with my kids
2. Seeing my "old" friends that I haven't seen for 7 years now in August
3. Concert of Laith Al Deen (German singer) in October
4. Maybe another concert of Take That *lol*
5. Summer, Beach, Holiday
6. Going to London in a couple of months/years/whenever
7. Making people happy with my tutorials and scrapkits
8. Meeting my sister and nieces who are living about 900km away

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Woke up/got up
2. Had a cup of coffee with my hubby
3. Went to work
4. Took a bath
5. Ate some tasty asparagus
6. Went to the gym with my daughter and had lots of fun there
7. Made some paper templates
8. Watched TV

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Help my kids in every way and protect them from everything
2. Go downhill with Inlineskates
3. See my sister and nieces and parents more often
4. Lose some weight
5. Move back to my hometown
6. Buy a house
7. Travel around the world
8. Write more tutorials

8 shows I watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Medium
4. Dirty Dancing (every time it is on TV)
5. DSDS (Something like American Idol)
6. Navy CIS
7. Criminal Minds
8. The Mentalist

People I am taggin': SevenScraps, MagicScrapbySabs, BeaCreations, SkyScraps, AquariusScrapability, Silvie, Gabi

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010