Freitag, 6. März 2009

NEW PTU Scrapkit "Cheeky Princess"


This lovely and cute scrapkit was created by me especially for my cheeky little girl who is going to celebrate her fifth birthday next week! I think she is as cheeky as this kit is and she is a little princess, too *lol*

This is a colourful kit containing 30 papers, different frames in various colours and 97 cute and cheeky elements! For the first week - until 14th March 2009 - it will be exclusively available on Exquisite Scraps, you can find the kit here... Also for this first week you can buy it for $2.10 instead of $3.00, so you can save 30%.
A part of the proceeds in this "birthday week" I will give to my little girl for some of her princess' wishes ;o)

I hope you will love the kit, I am sure you will have much fun creating cute tags with it, please enjoy and send me some cheeky princess tags ;o) I am always happy to see your creations!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010