Montag, 16. Februar 2009

New PTU Scrapkit "Magic of the Stars"

I have been really busy over the weekend and now I have finished my new PTU kit called "Magic of the Stars". When I started with it I did not think that it will become this huge! There are 83 fantastic elements in there, wow! I couldn't stop working on it, I really loved it and I loved how it ended up. I have dedicated the kit to my two girls because they are sooo beautiful! So, I really hope you will love the kit as much as I do! I think it is sooooo wonderful and this is how it should be!

You can purchase the kit on Bitchin' Scraps Boutique and Dazzling Scraps for just $3.00 and I think the kit is absolutely worth it!

From now until Friday, 20th February at 6pm (CET) you can purchase the "Magic of the Stars" PTU kit directly from my blog for just $2.00 The only thing is that you CANNOT download it directly after purchasing. You have to wait until I am home and check my mails and then I will send it to you!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010