Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009

PTU Scrapkit "Hot Grunge" and Sale!


PTU Scrapkit "Hot Grunge"

Here is my new scrapkit called "Hot Grunge"! I have been inspired by an Elias Chatzoudis tube and I love the colours and everything! Hope you do, too ;o)
By the way, from now until Sunday 1st February 2009 I do have a sale on UnitedScraps4Taggers! You can buy the "Hot Grunge" and the "Miss Independent" kit for $1,75 which means you save 50% and the "Pink Valentine Heart" kit for $1,50 which means you save 40%. After that these scrapkits will be available for their normal prices again, so what are you waiting for.... Hugs TINA

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010