Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011

♥ Great News and New Tutorial "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" ♥

Wooohooot, Laura aka Cinnamon Scraps is finally back to the scrap world ♥ and she is bringing us amazing new scrapkits, it is just gorgeous and I am so happy she is back! Another reason for being happy and very, very proud is that she has accepted me as one of her CT members, thank you so very much, this is such an honour!
To show her and all of you how happy I am about that I have already done my first tutorial using one of her awesome new kits! The kit is called "Love Letters" and my tutorial is called "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not", you can find it here! Please enjoy ♥

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010