Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

♥ Freebie Kit "A Misfit Xmas" ♥

Wooohooot, time for another freebie :) Me and some other girls from the Creative Misfits forum came together to bring you some fantastic Christmas Freebies. Above you can see what I did and I really hope you like it. It is a little different from other Xmas kits because I made a purple one but I really love how it came out.

The kit contains 16 papers, 18 frames and 78 amazing elements, so you have lots of stuff to play with! Cannot wait to see some tags, so please send everything you make to me *lol*

Please enjoy the kit and don't forget to leave some love and don't forget it's my birthday tomorrow :))) So maybe I get some pressies ♥ Would make me very happy!!!!

You can find my kit and all of the other gorgeous kits from the Misfit girls here!

1 Kommentare:

PSP-Filiaal hat gesagt…

Fantastic kit. Thank you so much!
Frohes Fest.
Lirios - Niederlande

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010