Dienstag, 16. November 2010

♥ "A Sweet Christmas" Tagger Size Kit FREEBIE ♥

This kit has been a part of a collab last year and as it's only 6 weeks until Christmas and the first snow is falling outside I thought I would give it away as freebie now! The kit is really cute and the colours are a little different from other Christmas kits. I really hope you like it and of course, I would love to see a lot of Christmas taggies made with it ♥

You can download the kit HERE and please don't forget to leave some love if you download!

Anyway, if you are new to the scrap tagging world or haven't been to my blog before I would love to remind you that I am having another gorgeous Christmas Freebie kit on my blog. It is called Christmas Wonderland and you can find it here! Believe me when I say it is too beautiful ♥

12 Kommentare:

Créa'tine hat gesagt…

Merci pour cette générosité, c'est vraiment très joli.
Christine G

Vaybs hat gesagt…

Beautiful kit, thank you for sharing !! xxxx

PRINCESSPMJ hat gesagt…

LOVE THE COLOURS AND SUCH SWEET FACES ON YOUR CHARACTERS

Cheryl hat gesagt…

I love the unusual colors you used in this kit -- it is spectacular!!!! Thank you so much for offering this as a freebie!

S.McManus hat gesagt…

♥♥♥TY so much for this gorgeous kit!!♥♥♥

Aisha hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit :)
hugs
Aisha

Ursje hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit.

Tineke hat gesagt…

Great kit, love the colors. Thank you

tigerlilly2608 hat gesagt…

Great kit thank you for sharing x

myrrhmaid319 hat gesagt…

Thank-you for sharing this lovely kit!

kimberly hat gesagt…

Thanks so much for a awesome kit!! :-)

Jessica hat gesagt…

I did a search for Christmas tagger kit freebies and this came up. So cute. I love it! Thanks!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010