Freitag, 6. März 2009

NEW Award

I received this lovely award from Ali by Dezigns By Ali and I am very proud of ;o) Thank you sooo much, Sweetie!


Rules for this award:
1: Must pass it on to up to 10 other bloggers.
2: Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3: Link to the bloggers you award it to.
******************************************
So here are my 10 choices to give this award to:

Jill from Created-By-Jill
Krissy from Krissys Scraps
Gina from Ginas Gems Tuts n Such
Bits N Bobs
Soxsational Scraps
Paula from Scrapz A Daisy
Yvette from Essence Of Creativity
Sara from Saras Scraps
Brandi from Grunge and Glitter Scraps
and last but not least
Aquarius Scrapability

My special thoughts and wishes go to Kirsty. Please visit her blog and watch out for the Mega Kit she has created for her mum! I am with you, Sweetie!

1 Kommentare:

Bits N Bobs hat gesagt…

Thank you for my award sweetie :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010