Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award



Oh my god, I cannot believe it but I received this wonderful Kreativ Blogger Award from Krissy (Krissy's Scraps) and it means such a lot to me! As I saw on her blog I have to tell you now 7 things I love and pass it on to 7 people, so here I go....

Seven things I love:

*~*My Children and my husband
*~*My parents and my sisters, my nieces, cousins and so on *lol*
*~*My real and my online friends
*~*My Work
*~*Beautiful scrapkits and Elias, Keith, Jennifer Janesko, Ismael Rac and so on tubes and being creative with it ;o)
*~*Travelling
*~*Relaxing with a nice cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate

I pass this award on to

Laura - Cinnamon Scraps
Tammy - Tammy's Scraps
Lisa - Frosted Illusions
Yvette - Essence of Creativity
Dee - Creative Delusions Scraps
Norma - Swheat Creations and finally
Chelle - Weescotslass Creations

Big Hugs TINA

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010