Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

Excellent Blog Award


First of all I have to say sorry to my dear friend Maggie that it has taken me soooo long to say Thank You for this "Excellent Blog" award. Thank you sooo much, Maggie from Magsnificantcreations It is such an honour you gave that to me, thank you!

Now I have to give it away to 4 people and say why

AquariusDesign because she is such a great one to me ;o)
Krissy from Krissy's Scraps - although she is so far away she was with me in a bad time
Bluey from BluedreamDesign for the beautiful freebie kits
Rockin's Ruckus also for the great freebie kits I have just discovered today ;o)


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010