Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008

Blog Award *Yippie*

Today I received this beautiful award from Maggie from Magsnificantcreations. Funnily enough I was visiting Jills (Created by Jill) blog a couple of minutes later AND she has passed on this award to me, too. So I thank you so much, Maggie and Jill. That is such a big honour to me and I am very proud to be part in this all ;o)


This award is called Proximidade Award or Friendship Around The World Award. Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.
So, I am passing this award onto:
AquariusScrapability, Tammy from Tammy's Scraps, my lovely mate Krissy, Tracey von SoxsationalScraps, Melissa von SentimentalStyle, Ali von DezignsByAli, Yvette von Essence of Creativity und Laura von Cinnamon Scraps

2 Kommentare:

Melissa hat gesagt…

thank you for the award sweetie .. hugs, Melissa

Aquarius Scrapability hat gesagt…

Thanks hun for the award, but i already received one last week so i will pass this one. Hope your not insulted sweetie.
Hugs,
Aquarius

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010